I wrote this SOP while applying to Canada for Student Visa. It may be helpful for you too.
Dear Sir/Madam,
At this juncture where I have made one of the most crucial and obvious decision of my studious career, I would like to list which influenced me most in making this decision.
From my childhood my inquisitive nature made me ask many questions at every other time to the people around, right from my family members to the neighboring engineers. I hail from a family which has successful and hardworking background. As being the eldest son of family I have to look after my family at any cost; but before; my career takes an important role in my life too. So, to achieve the highest level of education, transcend my horizons and create new things in the field which is another challenging thing for me.
The dawn of new age- The Computer Era- glows before us with the promise of new and improved ways of thinking, living and working. The only way to keep up with their increased amounts of data and information is to understand how computers work. Having seen many applications of computer science, be it while making a bank withdrawal, buy groceries at the supermarket my quest for knowledge has only intensified. I have always believed in myself and worked for what I wanted. I have already drawn a clear graph of my professional life. Certainly, the purpose of my life is to discover a greater understanding of the field of Computer Science. The interest and fascination has evolved into a determination to study the subject deeply and to do some valuable research in the field, promoting to seek a Post-Secondary Level in the very field. The boundless possibility of trying out and the instant knowledge of the outcome that stimulates one for further analysis of a rational in question is what I find most appealing about Computer Engineering Technology. Keeping up an inquisitive and explorative attitude, I believe, leads to a constant learning Process. This approach adds to the already immense potential for innovation that exists in this field.
As a student for undergraduate study for a Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology, I look further to graduate study to refine my knowledge and skills in my area of interest. I believe it will also serve to give direction to my goal of a career as a research professional at an academic as commercial, research-oriented organization. I intend to pursue on MS degree in order to reach that goal.
Learning by me and sharing my knowledge with others has been most worthwhile when comprehending a concept. One person’s life influences the lives of an unbelievable number of people, one of the most important lessons I learned being the head of the Apex Body at senior Secondary Level (11th and 12th Standard). Hence, the need of responsible actions, becoming the youngest head of the Apex Body ever and the only one to have served for a period of two years eventually turned out to be a confidence booster. It taught me that the basis for good work is self-reliance. It taught me that the basis for good work is self- reliance and very importantly, time management. Not all of my entire two years were devoid of shortening. I learned to accept both criticism and praise with a positive frame of mind. My work involved organizing various events that brought with them the opportunity to work and interact with various kinds of people. This was a distinctively gratifying experience for me which I feel will stand in good stead in the future.
Canada, The country that needs no definitions. As, a matter of fact; A United Nations survey has found Canada to be the best place in the world to live. This assessment was based upon Canada's achievements in terms of educational attainment, life expectancy, national income and general quality of life. Conducted every year, the survey evaluates quality of life in 174 countries, using over 200 performance indicators. Canada earned particularly high marks for its access to education, high life expectancy (due to universal health care system); and low crime and violence rates. Canada's prime cities Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal have been recognized as world class cities to live and work, for cleanliness, safety, cultural activities and attractive lifestyles.
Canada's education system is excellent and ranks among the best in the world. Moreover Canadian tuition fees are among the lowest in English-speaking countries. So, why Not any one chose Canada for their further education.
My further aim to learn the knowledge and ideas from that country and forward the idea to my countrymen is another big aspect for me. Being in between the two fastest developing countries India and China, it becomes compulsion to show them that we can also do as they are doing.
Distinct a head I see my success coming to hug me which will surely talk about; Canada. Further the question of my future plans is all stated in my documents.
To sum up, I would humbly request you to give me a student visa to study in Canada.


Post a Comment
Aanalonweb.